Welcome to the Peeragogy Handbook.
Micro Quickstart Guide
- This book can help any group of people learn or create something together. Scroll down to read online or download absolutely free, or buy a copy, or fork a copy of your very own to work on.
- Mailing List
- Our ongoing public discussions are on Google Groups at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/peeragogy. Sign up there to get email and post to the wider contributor community. Remember to ask questions!
- Live Discussions
- The easiest way to get an orientation to our editing work is to join a live discussion with us. We are gathering on Mondays at 8PM UTC on Jitsi, at the following URL: https://jitsi.metameso.org/peeragogy. Join with your browser on that URL, or via the Jitsi app on your smartphone -- you can get that here: https://jitsi.org/downloads/.
- To comment on the Peeragogy Handbook please make an account at https://hypothes.is/ and use the mini-toolbar on the right-hand side of each page on peeragogy.org. They're collected at https://hypothes.is/search?q=url%3Apeeragogy.github.io%2F*. You're also welcome to share reviews or comments elsewhere of course!
- If you browse to https://github.com/Peeragogy you will see our Github "organization". The master copy of the Handbook content is at https://github.com/Peeragogy/Peeragogy.github.io. Pull requests welcome. Github has a learning curve, so we hope you will ask us for help if you get stuck.
- In particular, we manage our projects on Github with using kanban boards: https://github.com/orgs/Peeragogy/projects. If you'd like to get involved, have a look at the tasks outlined there.
- More details
- Please have a look at this longer quickstart guide for more information about our tools and workflow.